Skip to product information
1 of 4

KONJO by Design

Wa'Ela Limited Edition | TIGRAY 4EVER Unisex T-Shirt

Regular price $44.99
Regular price Sale price $44.99
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

100% of the proceeds from this t-shirt will be donated to support the Wa'ela Tigray 2023 mission of purchasing a community center for the Tigray community of Dallas.

A portion of the proceeds (80%) is designated for the hosting member community, while the remaining funds (20%) go towards TCFNA initiatives, programming, and scholarships.

• Pre-shrunk for extra durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• High stitch density fabric

Our shirts are made to order, what does that mean? 

We're so glad you chose to buy from us. Because we make products on-demand, it takes us a little bit longer to get them to you. We know that's not always what people are looking for, but we hope you'll understand why we do it: by making things in small batches, instead of in bulk, we're able to reduce the amount of overproduction that happens in the world. And since overproduction is one of the biggest environmental problems facing our planet (and one of the reasons for climate change), we think that's pretty important!

When you buy from us, please know that we value your support and will do everything we can to make sure you're happy with your purchase.

Size guide

  LENGTH (inches) WIDTH (inches)
S 28 18
M 29 20
L 30 22
XL 31 24
2XL 32 26
3XL 33 28
  LENGTH (cm) WIDTH (cm)
S 71.1 45.7
M 73.7 50.8
L 76.2 55.9
XL 78.7 61
2XL 81.3 66
3XL 83.8 71.1